2. Use License/Permissions
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the SketchCop® Online Academy website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, modify and/or tamper with Frontalis® Facial Composite System Software, SketchCop® FACETTE Face Design System Software, ForensicaGPS® and/or any of the aforementioned components or any software contained on Teachable.com & SketchCop® Online Academy website is strictly prohibited.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- SketchCop® Solutions, Inc. gives its permission to download and/or print material from its SketchCop® Online Academy for the sole purpose(s) of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, re-transmission, or modification of information and/or materials thereof, regardless of delivery methodology and/or format, without the express prior written permission from SketchCop® Solutions, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Teachable.com & SketchCop® Online Academy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Teachable.com & the SketchCop® Online Academy's website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Teachable.com & the SketchCop® Online Academy be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized representative of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Teachable.com & the SketchCop® Online Academy's website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Teachable.com & SketchCop® Solutions, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its SketchCop® Online Academy website and is not responsible, or liable, for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Teachable.com & SketchCop® Solutions, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Teachable.com & the SketchCop® Online Academy's website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- SketchCop® FACETTE and the SketchCop® Logo are all trademarks of SketchCop® Solutions, Inc. owners
- FACETTE® is also a registered trademark of IDENTI.NET Internet + Software Services GmbH in Germany
- Frontalis® name and logo are trademarks of SketchCop® Solutions, Inc. owners
- All listed Windows® operating systems are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation
- Photoshop® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Painter®is a registered trademark of Corel
- ForensicaGPS® is a registered trademark of Animetrics, Inc.
Note: Trademark violations are subject to the laws of the United States of America and the Country of Germany
10. Image and Other Copyrights
Official free-hand facial composite sketches and other, related/miscellaneous, artwork created by SketchCop® Michael W. Streed are solely his own copyrighted material and/or that of SketchCop® Solutions, Inc.
11. All Rights Reserved
SketchCop® Solutions, Inc. and SketchCop® Online Academy 2017, Inc. All Rights Reserved.