XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro Pen Display/Monitor
- XP-Pen Artist15.6 Pro adopting full-laminated technology, seamlessly combines the glass and the screen, to create a distraction-free working environment that's also easy on the eyes. Artist15.6 Pro pairs a superb color accuracy of 120% sRGB with 178 degrees of visual angle and delivers rich colors, vivid images, and dazzling details in a wider view. Simply connect the Artist 15.6 Pro to your computer with the included HDMI and two USB cables to start drawing without plugging into any wall plug
- Artist 15.6 Pro supports 60 degrees of tilt function, allowing it to easily and quickly sense the gesture movement of the stylus to ensure accurate imitation of a real tilting brush effect, delivering smoother and more natural transition between lines and strokes. 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity―providing increased accuracy, control, and fluidity to effortlessly for the finest sketches and lines. And enjoy smooth, enhanced performance with our P05R Battery-free Stylus
- The innovative Red Dial interface breaks through the traditional pen display design for optimal efficiency. It fits comfortably in your hand and can be programmed to zoom in and out on your canvas, scroll up and down, and more, giving you the power to create more. Artist 15.6 Pro features 8 fully customizable shortcut keys, puts more customization options at your fingertips, and allows you to optimize your workflow to capture and express your ideas faster and more easily
- XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro features a slim 11mm profile and easily accessible brightness adjustment buttons, so you can easily adjust it to your preferred brightness for comfortable drawing. Included with the Artist 15.6Pro, the AC 41 easy-to-use stand is built to prevent shaking or sliding and relieve eye fatigue and hand stiffness. Artist 15.6 Pro comes with an anti-reflective coating and helps reduce glare to protect your eyes, so your screen continues to stay crisp and clear even in bright light
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7(32/64bit), Mac OS X version 10.10 or later, and major graphics software such as Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and many more. Sketch, paint. XP-Pen provides a one-year warranty [warranty only valid under the situation that damage is not caused by man-made] and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays. [Reminder: Artist15.6 Pro drawing pen display must be used with a computer]
(Ret.) Police Sergeant Michael W. Streed is an internationally-recognized forensic facial imaging expert based in Southern California. For 39 years, Michael has blended his rich law enforcement experience and artistic skills to provide forensic facial imaging services to some of the largest, most diverse, police agencies in the United States, including the Los Angeles and Baltimore City Police Departments. As Baltimore Police Department’ s first ever, full-time, Forensic Artist, Michael was tasked with establishing the Forensic Services Division’ s Forensic Facial Imaging Unit. He built the unit from the ‘ground up’ while managing one of the busiest forensic art caseloads in the country. Michael’s efforts were rewarded when his Forensic Facial Imaging Unit was the first-of-its-kind to receive ISO 17020 accreditation.
Michael’ s long and distinguished career as a forensic artist paralleled his law enforcement career. The experience he gained investigating violent crimes, sexual assaults and juvenile crime helped him develop highly-specialized interview skills which Michael adapted for his role as a police sketch artist. His unique perspective on eyewitnesses, coupled with strong communication skills, has made Michael one of Southern California’ s most sought after police sketch artists. Those same skills helped him develop successful police sketches in many high-profile cases such as: The Samantha Runnion murder, the Anthony Martinez murder, the Baton Rouge serial killer, and Orange County’ s (CA) Fortune Teller murder. Now, Michael is ready to pass along his knowledge to the next generation of forensic artists through his SketchCop® Online Academy.